Using TC Shear Wrenches Will Save You Time and Money
Tension control (TC) bolts are the most popular structural fasteners in North America. Sometimes called twist-off or Lejeune bolts, they are designed with a spline that shears off when it reaches the proper level of tension. Using our TC Wrenches, you can install TC bolts simply and economically. Your overall productivity goes up because it’s not necessary to calibrate the tool, you save money by streamlining this time consuming process without losing any of the accuracy you need for structural integrity.
TC Wrenches are:
- Used for one sided installation
- Quiet, non-impacting operation
- No air compressor necessary
- No tool calibration necessary
- Low maintenance
- Lightweight, with electric or manual operation
See Our TC Wrenches in Action:
Available Tension Control Wrench Models:
- S-20HA/S-24HA A compact and light weight manual shear wrench for fastening in places without electricity or can’t be reached by an electric wrench.
- S-61EZ This is our most popular light weight shear wrench with 435 ft lb of torque.
- GMC-221 EZ A compact and light weight shear wrench that needs minimal clearance to get to tight areas.
- GHC-241EZ Our most popular shear wrench for minimal clearance jobs that need it’s 920 ft lbs of torque.
- GVC-301EZ A heavy duty minimal clearance wrench with 1590 ft lbs of torque.
- 6922NB This is the lightest shear wrench available capable of 600 ft lbs of maximum torque
- GS-91EZ A powerful upgrade to its predecessor, it’s a mid range shear wrench with 810 ft lbs of torque
- GS-111EZ Lighter than its earlier version but torquing at 1030 ft lb, makes this a versatile tool.
- GV-301EZ Our largest heavy duty shear wrench with 1400 ft lbs of torque but still less than 15 lbs in weight.
Discontinued Models We Continue to Service and Sell Parts:
GWY has been a global leader in bolt fastening tools since 1975. Our Turn of Nut line of wrenches are custom designed in partnership with the global leader in electric tool companies, TONE. Using our years of experience in bolt fastening with TONE’s years of quality wrench manufacturing, we have created a wrench that meets the high state and federal standards for structural fastening. Our other lines of tools include the popular Shear wrenches for TC bolts, and our torque wrenches for snug tightening, and tensioning hex-head bolts. We also offer calibration repair services, rentals, and spare parts for all the wrenches we sell and some discontinued models. Our goal is absolute accuracy for any bolt fastening project. Call 888.838.6500 for information and pricing.