Our Turn of Nut Wrenches are Custom Built to Ensure Absolute Accuracy at Every Turn
Using our turn of nut wrenches will improve productivity dramatically –
- No more guessing the rotation – the tool automatically tightens the bolt assembly to the preset rotation
- No more match-marking – the calibrated tool achieves the preset rotation every time
- Electric and light-weight– no compressor or heavy air hoses required
- Less fatigue – the installation torque is absorbed by the tool’s reaction arm, not the worker
- No jobsite calibration required – Unlike torque-based installation methods, the turn of nut method is unaffected by changes in bolt diameter and torque. This means a lot less Skidmore testing and a lot less confusion for the installers.
- Compliant with International Standards – GWY’s TN-series wrenches are designed specifically for the “Turn of Nut” installation method found in most international standards, including AASHTO, AISC, RCSC, CSA & CISC.
Our Turn of Nut tools are also the easiest and most accurate way to install DTI’s. DTI’s are all about compression. The TN wrench’s rotation control in 1° increments provides accurate & reliable DTI compression every time—something that cannot be achieved with other installation tools.
A complete stock of spare parts and accessories for all TN Wrench models are available for same day shipment.
Digital Torque Meters and extension sockets are available. See individual product pages for more details.
See the Power, Speed, and Versatility of the Turn of Nut in this Video:
Click Here for a Metric Selection Chart
Available Turn of Nut Models:
- TN-20EZ Our smallest turn of nut wrench, light weight but still torques at 400 ft lbs max
- TN-22EZ Still light in weight but with more torque for tougher jobs: 540 ft lbs max torque
- TN-24EZA Our most popular turn of nut wrench with versatility and a max torque of 920 ft lbs
- TN-30EZ At only 18 lbs, it’s powerful 1440 ft lbs can tackle the toughest jobs.
- TN-33EZ With 2200 ft lbs of torque, this has the versatile capacity of the TN 30EZ but with more power.
- TN-39 EZ Our highest capacity wrench in our line up, great for big jobs that need its hefty 3700 ft lbs of torque.
Discontinued Turn of Nut Models:
- TN-24EZ This was replaced by the TN-24EZA but we offer service and parts for this model.
Accessories Available for Turn of Nut Wrenches
GWY has been a global leader in bolt fastening tools since 1975. Our Turn of Nut line of wrenches are custom designed in partnership with the global leader in electric tool companies, TONE. Using our years of experience in bolt fastening with TONE’s years of quality wrench manufacturing, we have created a wrench that meets the high state and federal standards for structural fastening. Our other lines of tools include the popular shear wrenches for TC bolts, and our torque wrenches for snug tightening and tensioning hex-head bolts. We also offer calibration repair services, rentals, and spare parts for all the wrenches we sell and some discontinued models. Our goal is absolute accuracy for any bolt fastening project. Call 888.838.6500 for information and pricing.